Instructional Leadership Phase IV
A one day training for School Administrators who have completed Phases I, II, and III of Instructional Leadership; and who have had at least one year of implementing the model in their schools.
The session will include the following topics:
• Reflections and insights on the training and practice. Successes and challenges
• The giant challenge: finding and using time for observations and coaching
• Review of the essential components and concepts of Instructional Leadership
• Validation of world-class feedback to performance
• “Diverse Minds” – a compelling presentation
• Dealing with reluctant, tired, or disengaged teachers
• Handling negative staff members
• Special concerns and issues.
Phase IV is designed to produce an increase in collegial sharing and interaction. It will also allow school administrators to reflect on their progress and performance.
Participants should bring their Instructional Leadership binders.
8 am to 5 pm
SITE & DATE:
Bismarck - TBD
If you need lodging, a block of rooms is reserved under ND LEAD. Please make your own room reservation. The hotel releases rooms three weeks prior to the event.
$150 Registration Fee
Registration Policy: Registration is limited and accepted on a first-come basis. The registration fee includes one day of training, resource materials, lunch, and refreshments. Cancellation Policy: To receive a refund, less a $20 processing fee, all cancellations must be made one week prior to seminar. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after the closing date.